The Girl Who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson I have taken a recent break from Goodreads while undertaking the process of a finding a job and the subsequent finding of a job and working. I am happy to say that I am in my sixth week of working as an accountant, and I can continue my obsessive reading habits now that I have returned to some sense of normalcy. I have finished a few books over the past two months, and I couldn't think of a better book to review than this one which I listened to on audiobook going back and forth to work this past six weeks.This is the first audiobook I've ever listened to, and, wow, what a treat! I think this book was significantly improved by being read to me rather than me reading it myself. I think I would have even lost interest in the book if I had read it because of all the names and areas that are not familiar to me, but since I listened to the book, I didn't have to worry about having to remember a name that I couldn't even pronounce. It was great! The reader of the audiobook is Simon Vance, and I would listen to any book he wanted to tell me regardless of genre, author or type. He made this book amazing.Now, onto the book. I loved the story! I love Lisbeth as well as Mikael, and I loved finding out about Lisbeth and her past. The thing that I really appreciated about the book as well is that it is littered with homosexuals, heterosexuals and bisexuals. I think the book does a good job pointing out the injustices that all different types and groups of people face, and how messed up of a world we can make for ourselves. I want to see more books like this. I won't go any further into reviewing this book, but I would like to say that it was such a treat listening to this book on the way to and from work everyday, and I am going to immediately try to get a hold of the next book on audiobook, hopefully read by Simon Vance.