Halfway to the Grave  - Jeaniene Frost I thoroughly enjoyed this book. In fact, when I finished it in June, I can remember staying up all that night and finishing it in the wee hours of the morning.There is nothing really spectacular about the book, but I fucking loved it nonetheless! The story was easy to read, and the main character (I can't even remember her name now...) was easy to relate to and at least wasn't the push over that you find in other books.The ending is what really got me. How horrible! I was so angry that she made the decision that she did, but I guess that sets up the story in the next book which I plan on reading soon, hopefully.Great, easy book to read. I would recommend it.Edit to Add: After taking the triva questions, I can remember the smaller things that I really enjoyed about the book.I LOVED BONES. I can't help it... there I said it. I have a huge, fat blood-dripping crush on Bones. The things that he would say as well I would imagine him saying them in a British accent, and oh.. my.. god.. so hot!The last thing that I remember is the part where Cat just flings herself all over Bones when she first met Francesca - that was hilarious. Haha! I can remember being up very early in the morning after staying up all night and laughing like a little school girl over that scene (much to the chagrin of my partner, Leigh).