The Way of Kings: The Stormlight Archive - Brandon Sanderson I have to say that I enjoyed this book thoroughly. As with the last of the Harry Potter books, I read each word carefully and almost slowly because I didn't want the book to end. I know the next book won't see the light of day for at least another year, and I was sad as I read the last word in this book because of that.The end of the book brought on more questions than answers, but I have to say that I loved how it was left open-ended. One of the things that I hated about the Seeker books is that the end was always brought to a close and then new things would happen. That left me frustrated. In this book, however, I felt as if I read a 1000-page introdution into a seriously epic fantasy that I can't wait to read. It has everything that was epic about the Wheel of Time, and it has everything that I wanted the Wheel of Time to have but didn't.Marvelous book. I will eagerly await the next in the series.I only hope I can find at least one book in the next year that will be half as entertaining.