Killbox (Sirantha Jax Series #4)

Killbox - Ann Aguirre This is my favorite book in the series thus far.Aguirre did quite well with this book! It has given me everything that I wanted from such a series. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is I like so much about this book, but this book is doing me wonders.There are still a few problems with the book (and with the series as a whole). Again, Aguirre has found fit to seperate Jax from March. I think one of the reasons I liked the book so much was March being around for nearly the whole book, but at the end, Jax leaves and who knows what is going to happen next. One of the most profound scenes from the series as whole was when Rose died and died with the knowledge that Doc wasn't being truely faithful. I cried. First time I've cried in the series. It has left a huge imprint on my heart that this happened to her. It's incredibly sad. :(I find that Jax is way less annoying this book. The last two books have been a bit of a pill to take because the decisions that Jax made didn't make sense to me and made me think she was unrealistic or dumb. However, I didn't feel that this book. It's great!Will be looking forward to the next Jax book coming out at the end of this year!